Friday, February 20, 2009

High School Relationsips...

I got a letter the other day from a very dear friend and she gave me her perspective on H.S. relationships. She shared with me some of her heart and it was so great to see her point of view. I was very thankful for that feedback. Its sometimes hard to get a good perspective on something by yourself. It's branded into your mind that this thing is totally fine, and there are no drawbacks what so ever. But that's only your perspective, and who can convince you into believing something better than yourself?...no one! I am so thankful for my friend and her wise words. You know who you are and you're the best!!

2 comments:

priscilla joy said...

I am so glad that we are dear friends Jossie-Moe too. I am glad to know the note was a blessing. I am very thankful for our friendship. Love you.

Sydney Smith said...

I'm not really sure what I think. I guess they would be OK if both parents approved and if the people where mature enough. Being home schooled I can't date any of the guys in my school! I think it really just depends on the people in question. I've fixing to graduate high school and I just now feel like I'd be emotionally able to handle a relationship, but that's just me.

It really just depends I think.

Keep up the good writing.